This withdrawal allows you to utilize your savings from Account 2 to partially finance your purchase of a house individually OR jointly with your spouse or close family members namely parents or siblings.
Buying of a house with another individual who has no kinship is allowed provided that the other individual is a buyer and borrower.
This withdrawal allows you to buy a house from a developer or an individual or through a public auction.
EPF Withdrawal to purchase a second house is allowed after the first house purchased utilizing EPF has been sold or disposal of ownership of property has taken place. Disposal of ownership refers to 'loss of ownership of the first house owned by you either due to auction, surrender of property by court order, transfer of ownership because of love and affection, destruction of house due to natural disaster, abandoned housing project or cancellation of purchase'.
- A Malaysian Citizen; OR
- A Malaysian Citizen who has made Leaving The Country Withdrawal before 1 August 1995 and has opted tore-contribute to the EPF; OR
- A Non-Malaysian Citizen who:
- Has became an EPF before 1 August 1998, OR
- Has obtained a Permanent Resident (PR) status.
- You have not reached the age 55 at the time the EPF receives your application; AND
- You have a minimum savings balance of RM500.00 in your Account 2.
You may visit this link www.kwsp.gov.my for more accurate & extensive information due to these terms & conditions are regularly updated.